This accessibility page applies to the e-Bug website, www.e-bug.eu
This website is run by the UK Health Security Agency.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
This website has been built to comply with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.2. This means that all of the information on the website and within the documents should be able to be accessed by everybody, including people with disabilities.
- Read text with no difficult colour contrasts
- View content with page zoom up to 400% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to and navigate the website using a screen reader
We have worked hard to make all e-Bug resources accessible, however the following resources are still yet to be reviewed and will not be compliant with the accessibility guidelines in the meantime.
- Beat the Bugs Community Course resources
- Antibiotic Guardian Youth Badge Pack
The following accessibility issues have also been identified on the website and are being worked on but will not be compliant with the accessibility guidelines in the meantime.
- Rendering issues when zooming text to 200% on Firefox
- Alternative text missing or not suitable for some images
- Non-unique text used for links (e.g. ‘Download lesson’) making it difficult for screen readers to identify the correct link
Feedback and contact information
If you have feedback on the accessibility of this website, or if you need information on accessing this website in a different format, then please contact us using the information below.
Call: +44208 4953857
Post: Primary Care and Interventions Unit, Twyver House, Bruton Way, Gloucester, GL1 1DQ